the 17th Annual…
The #1 and Original School & Sports Photography Boot Camp
Happening THIS Week!!!
Monday July 31, 2023
thru Friday August 4, 2023
Rooms are Booked, but if you’re local or have another hotel, YOU CAN STILL REGISTER!!!
Getting Your Studio Solid for FALL
Days til Behind the Camera Volume Boot Camp 2023!
Hundreds of new schools & leagues booked by past attendees ...
Hilton Birmingham Downtown at UAB
This beautiful Hilton Hotel at the University of Alabama in Birmingham is not only a sleek, modern hotel with great amenities, but it also boasts dozens of trendy restaurants and night spots within an easy walk. They are excited to have us join them in Birmingham and we have your early bird Room Rates at only $159 a night if booked by April 16th! Click Here to Book & for more info…
- Sunday-Check-In and Camera Setup workshop (6 p.m.)
- Monday-Thursday Boot Camp Classes & Model Shoot 8 a.m. til 7 p.m.
- Friday – Optional Add-On Workshop – Detailed Systems Building for your Business 8 a.m. til 2 p.m.
If you’ve been wanting to start (or grow) a School, Sports or Childcare Center / Preschool photography component to your business, this is an event you can’t miss. Our annual Boot Camp is the most popular and longest-running high-volume educational event because it features both classroom and HANDS-ON learning experiences, with plenty of time for in-depth questions and answers.
Check Out a Past Session
Take a quick walk-thru of a past session with multiple model stations working simultaneously. Each Day we bring in models for that day’s genre and give you practical experience with various setups.
We cover so much more information with in-depth classroom work and hand-on training than conferences with 45-minute sessions. We give you 6+hours per segment and you will leave here with our best action steps and a plan workbook so that you can immediately book new business that you will be confident to photograph!
Plus, every student completing the course will receive a “Certificate of Instruction” showing you’ve completed 30 hours of curriculum focused on School & Sports Volume Photography and Business Managment. This proof can be very helpful when working outside your comfort zone to book new events.
The exceptional Instructors for the School & Sports Boot Camp teach PROVEN-TECHNIQUES to QUICK START your entry to the market, and help you grow your business exponentially. Even experienced Photographers tell us they’ve learned a wealth of new techniques and money-making strategies by attending.
Here’s just part of what you’ll learn in this 5-Day Boot Camp.
- Learn how to overcome Entrepreneur Overwhelm and love your job again.
- We’ll teach you how to stop Being the Biggest Bottleneck in your business.
- Together we will Develop Systems for your Business – our Top 10
- Customer Service and Account Retention. Keep ‘em happy!
- Tips on hiring & compensating part-time, seasonal, and freelance help.
- Add-on Profits: Yearbooks, Sports Programs, Daycare Memory Books.
- For Sports, we’ll be teaching both traditional AND virtual-style photography.
- Fast & Efficient post-production in hours, not days.
- Smart and inexpensive outsourcing to save you time & your sanity!
- Time-saving and cost-effective ways to find and prospect new accounts
- How to make winning presentations to Schools, Preschools, & Sports Leagues.
- Learn secrets to beating larger Regional and National competitors.
- Learn how to SELL the new paradigms versus the old-fashioned traditional ways.
- Online Prepay vs On-Site Prepay vs Online Proofing; what’s best and when?
- Learn how to price your work to win the account while still maximizing profits.
- Learn the secrets of creating Package combinations that sell and encourage upsells.
- Learn how to handle requests for Rebates and Commissions without breaking the bank.
- How to effectively schedule picture days to minimize Staff & equipment needs.
- Learn what Camera equipment, technology, lighting, and backgrounds you will need.
- Extraction Photography (greenscreen/whitescreen). The BEST techniques for shooting it for best first-time results.
- How to create the BEST picture day experience for Sponsors and Customers.
- Learn SPEED POSING techniques to optimize your photography throughput.
- Learn about Capture & production Automation utilizing barcodes and QR codes.
- Production Software; Low, Medium and High Volume systems. What’s right for you?
- Smart outsourcing to save you time & your sanity!
- E-Commerce Systems. What’s really working? What’s best practice?